Numerous items are key to the $280 billion total bill, per Axios.
- $52.7 billion for chip manufacturing, research and production, including $2 billion for legacy chip production.
- 25% tax credit for investments in semiconductor manufacturing, worth about $24 billion.
- $1.5 billion for the development of open-architecture, software-based wireless technologies
- $11 billion for the Department of Commerce to create 20 "regional technology hubs" focused on technology development and manufacturing.
- $200 billion authorized for scientific research.
See more: unusualwhales.com/flow/news_flow